Welcome to Canyon Vista Pool Swim Lessons
- Before you register your child below we ask that you please refer to the “Learn to swim” descriptions at the American Red Cross Swim Lesson Levels.
- To register your child you will need to select the Session Date, Time and Swim Level. Please note that you fill out one form per child, per session.
- Only members of the pool and their households are able to sign up for swim lessons.
- If a member chooses to sponsor a non-member the member is responsible to sign up their guest. If the guest would like to stay the rest of the day after swim lessons the member may use/purchase guest passes to allow them to stay. A guest with a guest pass may stay the day or come in and out for that day only. Non-members may not bring in additional guests on their guest passes.
- Pricing: It is $45 per session for members and $100 for non-members.
NEW CLASS ADDED!!!
July 25th-August 5th 5:30pm-6pm there will be a Mommy and Me class. The cost is $45 for members, $100 for non-members, Additional $5 per person for nonmembers to have guest passes on the days they have class–it will allow guests to stay and play. Please sign up and pay online. Members must login and sponsor non-members. Members can also purchase guest passes if they would like the non-member to be able to stay after class. Class will be a blast!