A Canyon Vista Pool member who is current in paying their dues may sell their membership.
- The current member sets the transfer cost for the prospective buyer.
- The prospective buyer is responsible for the transfer cost + the current year assessment fee.
- If a buyer buys a membership directly from the pool the cost is $450 + the current year assessment fee.
- Our Membership Director validates that the member is in good standing and receives the assessment dues.
- Once the sale is processed by the Membership Director, the selling members account is closed and their household may not use the pool.
- The buyers information is input and replaces the past member, they will receive our current newsletter with updated fees.
- The buyer sends a check for the current years assessment to: CVPA, PO Box 4634, White Rock, NM 87547
- The buyer notes on the check the past members name and TRANSFER.