The purpose of these rules is to ensure the safety of all members and their guests; members are responsible for the behavior of their guests.
The Canyon Vista Pool Association and its employees are authorized to enforce all rules. Violators may be subject to expulsion from the pool for the remainder of the day by the manager or a lifeguard. Penalty may include suspension of pool privileges for a period of up to seven (7) days by the Board of Directors.
PROCEDURES AND REGULATIONS
- All persons using CPVA facilities must check in at the desk and may be required to provide identification to pool staff. Guests must be accompanied by the members and sign-in at the front desk.
- Children under the age of 10 will not be admitted unless accompanied by a parent or responsible babysitter. Children must be accompanied by the members and sign-in at the front desk.
- State Law requires that all swimmers must shower before entering pool.
- No swimming is permitted unless 2 lifeguards are on duty.
- Bicycles must be parked in the bike rack.
- Alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, e-cigs, and illegal drugs are not permitted on or within CVPA property. Persons under any of these influences will not be permitted on CVPA property.
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted on CVPA property.
- Abuse of any CVPA staff, facility, equipment, furniture, or property is prohibited.
- All parties or gatherings of 10 or more should be reserved in advance (24 hours notice). Gatherings consisting of more than 10 nonmembers will cost $75 per hour.